Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hock .. to New Cathay Pulau Tikus 24th Oct

Since is my big day, so hubby agreed to eat what I wanted too ... The funny thing Isuddenly have the urge for Hokkien Mee.. So thinking for around 1/2 hour on where to eat, we decided to go to New Cathay, Pulau Tikus ..
The soup was good not so prawn-sy smell .. hahahaha , Hubby ordered the Loh Soup mixture . Wow really delicious ... and I have satisfied my sudden urge for Hokkien Mee.
Hubby also ordered the famous curry mee. Suprisingly there is this long beans in the soup, which is special compared with other curry mee stall. This is a must to try ..
While we kacau-ing our friend Keith via sms on the nice food we had.. he called us to try to Roti Babi... This is the 1st time I tried this bread, and surprisingly it is not as oily as I imagined ...

No comments: