Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hock at Passion of Kerala , Minden Heights

Yesterday evening was great. We have dinner at a famous banana leaf restaurant at Minden Heights Gelugor.
This was my first time there and my second time for Banana Leaf rice. The 1st time was with my best frend Yvonne near little India ...
We ordered several dishes to go with the White rice ...







We ordered the Mango Lassi , Banana Lassi and Sour Lassi....




The Bawal Hitam Goreng for the Boys




The side dishes thats comes with the white rice











The Curry Chicken Gravy ...








Fried Chicken ... Wow Sedap !
Squid curries ... SO so nia
The boys waitting for their dish ... One with his pity face and one yawning ....
The pampadom ... Very nice too ... Not oily at all
After the dinner we went to Gurney Drive .... Hoping with the 10 minutes walk we can "walked away " the fats we took just now ... hahahha
Cheers
Carole Tan

2 comments:

William Ong said...

There are two Banana leaf in Shanhai(with live band) and used to be one in HKG (but it was closed long time ago).
I like the fried white radish cake with XO sauce (main-main Masak-Masak.
I also aware why you gained weight. Nobody can refuse to eat such delicious foods.
Cheers, William

YewSuan said...

Hi William

My god yes i did gained much much weight .. hahahah Good right ? My blog title Chiak C hock, in Hokkien dialect is EAT is LUCK ... So ... This size la :)
Oh, I will remember this , when u visit us in Penang we will bring u to this place ya ?
Cheers
Carole