Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dinner at Paddington House of Pancakes

..Countdown to my birthday, since mum is not cooking dinner, me and hubby decided to go to QB for window shopping and dinner.
We chose this restaurant for our dinner.
They have 2 choices of seatings open air and inside the restaurant. For me I prefered to dine inside rather than outside merely because of privacy and cleaniness.
Suprisingly when we walked towards the restaurant, we were stop by the waitress telling us the section was closed... ( ha ha ha ) ... So the guided us to the outside table, I think we cant choose not too .. so ... :)
We ordered our food and really disappointed with the service and the food presentations, which the coffee spills all over the cup and saucer and the dessert than comes together with the main course. Reason why is they already prepared the dessert and unable to hold on till our main course finished.
Luckily the food was good, so we really dont bother about the service standard.
Hubby Main course, sorry I forgotten the name, was too disturbed by the ... U know what
This is mine, the sauce was good ....
My blended berries with mango drinks, Double Thumbs Up !!!
Can you see the messy cup ... Oh My god ! The waiter hands might be shaking ... ha ha ha

The dessert " Tressure Box" This is really good. The portion was big and very nice... Will try the next round.. But hope this time I am " allowed" to be inside ... ha ha ha

No comments: