Monday, November 10, 2008

GoL GoL Gol To Liverpool Nasi Lemak


Recent trip to KL made me missed Penang food so muchie..
Ya I know it is only a 3 days trip but I felt like 3 years already .... ha ha
Hubby brought me to this cafe , Liverpool Cafe at Batu Lanchang road for our wonderful supper on Saturday night, after our beloved nephew Kevin's concert at Min Sin School.

The place was so crowded because of the Live Football Match during that time and also the Nasi Lemak lovers. There are Char Koay Teow Goreng and a Burger stall too ...

We ordered the Nasi Lemak Sotong and Ayam with comes together with generous amount of Ikan Bilis and Egg..
The taste is so Yummy ... and to me the nasi lemak is as good as SS2 ....
The next round of Nasi Lemak , we will sure go to Liverpool .... Cafe ... hahaha


Cheers
CT





No comments: